Sunday, January 15, 2006

Additions to My List

Check out my review of a couple DC-area Italian restaurants in the Salem food blog (link to the right).

Rhapsody is great, but one of the great limiters is that record companies can keep material from their artists off of the service. I believe that individual artists may be able to do this as well, but I guess it lies with whoever holds the copyright. Notable absences include Radiohead and the Beatles (thanks, MJ!).

So there are a couple of artists that I want to add to that list I posted yesterday:
1. Sufjan Stevens - "Chicago"
2. Bright Eyes - "Arc of Time" and "Road to Joy"

Also want to add Broken Social Scene's "7/4 (Shoreline)", but I have been weirded out by their music for too long.

Couple of artists I'm searching out right now: Calexico (highly recommend the collaboration with Iron and Wine), and Youth Group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home