Thursday, February 09, 2006

My first post at work...

Oh come on, it's 5:45 and I'm waiting for Captain Sawyer to get out of some meeting where our shared uncle is trying to go after business. He's probably wearing a suit. Pretty bored.

I haven't had a chance to reflect on the fact that I'll be moving office locations in 17 business days. The new office is 25 minutes further from my apartment, and there's no real good way to go without having traffic and/or red lights. Maybe once the condo is done, my commute will get better since I'll be near big highways.

I'm now starting to realize that a post at 5:45 from work makes about as much sense and has as much direction as a post in the middle of the night.

Panic! at the Disco sounds like Fall Out Boy (I think they're signed to a label run by FOB's bassist)...at least they're not as annoying or as heavily displayed on Rhapsody as James Blunt, that GIRL who would fit right in with all the American Idol contestants. God, sound off like you got a pair.

Yeah, pretty bored.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home