Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Yay Vacation!

JC and I are hopping on a train and heading up to NYC to see Wicked tomorrow night. She's read the book, and I'm pretty much flying blind, so I hope to enjoy it.

We'll also see family, which will be nice.

I have some good new stuff to load onto the iPod for the trip (Matisyahu, Calexico, Arctic Monkeys). I also have some stimulating reading, should I choose to risk train sickness (can't read on a land-roving vehicle).

I should have done my MATLAB hw tonight, but why do MATLAB tonight when I can do MATLAB during the Daytona 500???

Enjoy your weekend.

3 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Blogger Nevkil said...

MUST NOT KILL BELOVED FRIENDS FOR MERE TICKETS TO SHOW....

*gasp*

Okay, I'm a bit jealous, but I won't kill you this time. But get in the way of me meeting Kate Beckinsdale... you'll rue the day! rux? roo? rew?
rewe? ruu? riu? ru? ryu! Hadouken!

 
At 7:18 PM, Blogger ac said...

Will write review later tonight once I get to NJ from NYC

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger Nevkil said...

How's the Yahu? Colecovision and A-monkies? and of course, how's the Elphaba?

-k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home