Thursday, April 06, 2006

A Show I Don't Like...

Please, help me to think of a show that meets the following criteria:
1) Has smug, uninteresting, need binoculars to see off of their high-horse characters
2) Plays semi-popular music in the background as a (welcome) substitute for dialogue
3) Has some heart-warming moment near the end of the show where you just go awwww shucks.
4) Appeals to men, not women

I just want to know if women are as angry at a certain TV show or movie as I am at Grey's Anatomy. What a piece of crap. Through the years of St. Elsewhere, ER, Chicago Hope, Chimps with Scalpels, I think most every hospital scenario has been played out. Give me a procedural that follows a case beginning to end, always bringing the bad guy to justice...oh wait, there are only a billion of those.

Thank the good Lord that The Office is on.

3 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Curt Sawyer said...

And thank the Lord for Battlestar Galactica.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger JC said...

Hmm...I can totally see what prompted that post. I like it and I'm going to keep on watching it as you will with crappy 24.

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Curt Sawyer said...

24 rocks, JC! You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe you've inhaled too much curry powder.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home