Sunday, April 23, 2006

Concert Calendar Update

Ahh, the wireless LAN working out on my deck on a beautiful 70-degree day, listening to the band that combines the emo-est of emo with Pink Floyd.

JC and I have gone wild in planning for a fun summer of music, baseball, and grad school. Here's an update for some shows we're going to this summer:

May 12th - Pinback @ Black Cat
June 27th - We Are Scientists @ Black Cat
July 31st - Fiona Apple, Damien Rice @ Wolf Trap
August 1st - Guster, Ray LaMontagne @ Wolf Trap

Hopefully, we'll have some type of hearing when all is said and done. Might as well live it up this summer before we go all broke in the condo.

1 Comments:

At 2:03 PM, Blogger Nevkil said...

Shit, I could've checked those guys (Appleseed Cast) out at the Drunken Unicorn in the ATL.
Funny thing is, I was at the Drunken Unicorn last night checking out The Fruitbats with my buddy Shaun. I likey da fruitbats.

-k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home