Friday, May 05, 2006

What Lies Beneath

Never saw this Harrison Ford movie, but I'm sure it's a real winner worth 100 minutes of my time.

In addition to watching Jarhead (review to come this weekend), I've been paying attention to my downstairs neighbor's musical selection. What else could I do...it's really freakin' loud. It's been a mix of boom-boom rap, techno, some boom-boom salsa garbage (which I really hate)...and REM. What's weird is that the rap seems to be kept the loudest, with the volume being turned down for the techno and the salsa. But man, when REM came on, he turned that stereo down so low...it's like the scene in Office Space when Michael Bolton turns down the rap. It's just not effective to say "Hey, turn down the REM"...but "turn down that crap, you m'fer" is cooler.

It seems to have stopped. For anyone who comes to my complex, this guy drives a black Infiniti G35 coupe that he always backs in to a parking space. Feel free to spit or throw any type of human waste on his car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home